Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

API

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I want to use Robohelps API to integrate and use it in my web application which is written in asp.net.

Have googled a lot and the only thing I find is that information should be found in the installation map.

Isn't there any other help you can get??

I appreciate answers

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please describe in a little bit more detail about what you want to do. Usually, one would create the content in RoboHelp, publish it to responsive HTML5 and then embed the published output in an app, so there is no need for API related development.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer!

I have a complete web application that does not have any help system other than manuals, making these manuals and guidelines interactive and searchable in my application is what I want to do. Have found some information in this document, in the part 'Information for developers': "https://help.adobe.com/en_US/robohelp/2019/robohtml/robohelp_classic_2019_help.pdf#page=373&zoom=100... "

I understand what you mean with publishing the RoboHelp project, I want to know exactly in details how I can "embed the published output in my app", just as you said.

Am I looking at the right place in the document? I will try to follow the steps and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's the right place in the document. Basically, what you could do is create a browser control in your app (in-app browser) and then load the published help into this browser control (handover the URL of your help).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It could work, but then it would be a separate part in the application, I want to integrate the search box in WebHelp with all its functionality into the page so that help functions come up whenever I search something in the box, is that possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp