• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are there any plans to allow Word DOC creation from RoboHelp 2019?

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rely heavily on the ability to create Word documents from RoboHelp. These are eventually converted to PDF. However, the ability to generate to DOC first is important because it allows me to control the formatting by mapping styles, including hyperlinks, and performing additional formatting in Word (using scripts). I would really like to use the new RoboHelp 2019, but the Printed Documentation limitations are preventing me from doing that. The PDF options seem extremely limited. What are the future plans and when are these expected? I was told in a Webinar that this feature is being worked on. I was told this again by an Adobe rep., who at first told me incorrectly that RoboHelp to DOC was available in RoboHelp 2019. But I looked through the list of patch enhancements and it doesn't seem to be there yet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it is now high on the list.

Peter Grainge

www.grainge.org

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp