• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Azure Blue and Title bar

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH 2017 with Azure Blue Screen Layout.

When you add something to the title bar in Responsive HTML5 settings it becomes the heading on the web page. I would like this to be a clickable link. Similar to how the blue dot was a link. We just don't want a blue dot but would prefer the text.

What file would I edit to accomplish this?

I've removed the part from the layout.css so the logo.png doesn't display (inserted screenshot below). Hoping this was the proper way to accomplish that task.

Thanks,

Mary Ann

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are wanting the link to go to the Home page as it does by default, the easiest solution would be to create a logo.png image the same colour as the background with the required text as part of the image.

If you want the link to go somewhere else, I cannot help on that.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp