We have published Update 3 for the latest release of RoboHelp.
Here are more details about this update: https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/kb/fixed-issues.html.
If you have to update multiple machines you can download the installer from Adobe - Support : RoboHelp Support Center : Service Releases. You only need to apply the latest update as that includes all previous updates.
Also note that if you are using the initial release shown as 2020.0 when you click Help, you cannot apply the update from within RoboHelp. Download the latest version from the Service Releases link above.
We are ramping up for Adobe DITAWORLD 2021 in March 2021 – And YOU can become part of it!
Adobe DITAWORLD is the world’s biggest online conference for technical communication – hosted by the Adobe Technical Communication team and free to attend for everyone. More than 5,900 attendees from more than 90 countries joined Adobe DITAWORLD 2020 in October 2020.
Leading Technical Communication experts shared their experience and success stories and how they create, manage, review, and deliver technical content with Adobe’s solutions. Companies like 3M, BoonEdam, BlackBerry, Broadcom, Grundfos, Gulfstream, and Palo Alto Networks shared insights on how they are using Adobe’s TechComm solutions to take technical content and knowledge to new heights.
You can now join them! Become a presenter at Adobe DITAWORLD 2021. Tell the world YOUR success story with the new generation of Adobe RoboHelp.
The Adobe Technical Communication team is looking for experienced technical communication experts who want to share their knowledge and experience about one or more of the following topics in the context of Adobe RoboHelp with a worldwide audience.
- Content Strategy – How you make your technical documentation part of your companies overall communication strategy.
- Content Management – How you create modular, topic-based content, review, translate, and deliver it
- Collaboration – How you collaborate with content contributors, subject matter experts, and your teammates on GIT, SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Publishing Self-Service Content – How you publish your content to RoboHelp Server, SharePoint Online, Salesforce Knowledge Base, Zendesk Help Center, or ServiceNow Knowledge Base. Show how you leverage Microcontent and Chatbots.
Share your knowledge and your success stories with the world and become a presenter at Adobe DITAWORLD 2021.
Please send us your proposal to email@example.com until December 4, 2020, with the following information:
See the Adobe DITAWORLD 2020 Session Descriptions as an example here.
- Session Title: Interest-catching 3 to 5 words max
- Session Subtitle: 10 words max
- Session Description: 3 to 4 short paragraphs
- Key Discoveries: 3 to 4 bullet points
See the Adobe DITAWORLD 2020 Speaker Profiles as an example here.
Speaker Short Description:
<SpeakerName> is the <JobTitle> at <CompanyName>, headquartered in <City>, <Country>. <CompanyName> provides <this and that in 5 to 10 words max.>
Speaker Long Description:
A few paragraphs (short bio, for examples, see here.)
Your LinkedIn-Profile (+ optionally Twitter)
Your Company Website URL
A professional portrait photo of 1024 × 1024 px minimum.
Please understand that we can only consider complete applications, including a professional studio-quality photo.
We are looking forward to your creative applications!
The Adobe Technical Communication Team