Exit

Blank Topics in Android webview for Responsive HTML5 --Robohelp11

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2016 Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Experts,

I have a project created in robohelp11.

My project has about 20 topics.  I am able to generate the project without issues in Responsive HTML5, and I can view the project in Chrome and Internet Explorer without issue.

The Help content is being added to an existing android app and displayed in the devices browser, called from the app.

Issue: Help opens on the android device, but the topics are not being displayed, the window is blank.  I am able to open and view without issue the TOC, index, and glossary.

Side note: I generated the project as a native android app and installed it on my phone, everything worked fine, no issues at all.

Please help,

Jim

Empty Topics.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2016 Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps consider downloading and testing your output using RoboHelp 2015 Release?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same result when generated by Robohelp 2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And one more thing to consider. In RoboHelp 2015 Release, did you also download and install the latest service release? (From RoboHelp, click File > Help > Updates.

It could be that a service release corrects this issue.

You might also consider reporting it to Adobe using the link below

Click here

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the iframe in the HTML output was causing the issue.   The Android developer had to make some settings changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any chance of sharing what they changed please? What was the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp