• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bookmark listed repeatedly in Topic List and Project Manager

Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bookmark that links within the same topic appears multiple times in the Project Manager and File Status. Any ideas on how to remove the repeated items? Thank you!

Bookmark.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bookmarks show when + signs are expanded so they look more like topics. Your view is by Topic Title. What do you see if your view by File Name?

Project tab > Display Topics.

What version of RoboHelp are you using? It helps to always state that at the beginning of any thread.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peter. Oddly, when I looked at the Display Topics and the other pods that I mentioned, everything looks as expected. I share this project (in RoboHelp 2017) with other colleagues. So I'm unsure why it looks fine today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The elves at play?

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Must be!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp