• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breadcrumb reference to the home page not working

Explorer ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH2020, version 4, frameless output.  The breadcrumb trail is working, other than the landing/home page does not appear in the breadcrumb trail. I cannot find how to make the home page show up in the trail regardless of what page I am on or move to.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the label is missing from the Labels file. Make sure the labels file matches your project settings language, and add the text you want to Frameless > BreadcrumbStart.

You can request features and report issues here: https://tracker.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do indeed need to populate that field but even if you do, I found it doesn't work. I have reported that.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that this will be fixed, hopefully in the next update. Meantime you might want to make the text something like "You are here" so that it is more of a map than a full breadcrumb.

User can click the logo top left to get to the home page. I do realise they might not know that but this is temporary.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I will watch for it in the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been fixed in update 5. Breadcrumbs home is made clickable by default. If you want to switch it off and make it a static label then disable the option Layout > Topic Page > Breadcrumbs Home Hyperlink in the skin editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp