• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

breadcrumbs displaying incorrectly

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've published my RH Classic 2019 files. The Breadbrumbs do not show correctly. see image. The breadcrumbs should read: Home>Administration>Manage Centralized Deployment>Download Release>Select Application. I recreated the Master Page (Download Release) and verified that the correct pages are linked to the Master Pages. I also recreated the pages in Project Manager. Can you tell me how to get the rest of the rest of breadcrumbs show/publish?

image.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The breadcrumbs show the structure of your table of contents. Your image suggest that the topic is at the top level of your table of contents.

If this is not the case, can you show us how your table of contents is set up and also what you have in your master page?

To add images to your post, please use the Insert Photos icon on the toolbar at the top of the reply box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rh3.png

Included here are: 1st image - all pages that should reflect the breadcrumbs, in the same order they were in before I recreated this, 2nd image - TOC where all pages I believe should be reflected but they're not and 3rd image is the Master page. (Thanks for your response so far!)rh2.pngrh1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This image is using the supplied sample project Employee Care.

image.png

As you can see, the breadcrumbs are accurately reflecting the TOC structure. Please post a similar picture from your output.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Included is my image showing the RH Project Manager TOC structure, however when I publish these pages the breadcrumbs are missing for the middle three levels e.g, Admin - Manage Centralized Deployment - Download Relase. down release combined.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not the image I asked for. I want to see how the TOC is getting displayed in the output, not in the project.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure here you go-it seems that Manage Centralized Deployment is missing from the TOCtoc2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this image you showed a page from your help. That is the topic only.

The TOC images are just TOCs and do not seem to fit with that output.

What I am wanting to see is that topic with its TOC as part of the same screenshot, in other words the whole page after you have generated the output and opened the topic.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning

I have had a deadline the last two days, apologies for the delay.

And thanks so much for your replies so far.

I want to figure this out.

I'm attaching the image I think you're looking for, I don't see how to display the TOC from my output but I think this is it-toc.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope - open up the index.htm page in your output - it should show your TOC and the breadcrumb link at the top of the default topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp