Highlighted

breadcrumbs displaying incorrectly

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've published my RH Classic 2019 files. The Breadbrumbs do not show correctly. see image. The breadcrumbs should read: Home>Administration>Manage Centralized Deployment>Download Release>Select Application. I recreated the Master Page (Download Release) and verified that the correct pages are linked to the Master Pages. I also recreated the pages in Project Manager. Can you tell me how to get the rest of the rest of breadcrumbs show/publish?

image.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

breadcrumbs displaying incorrectly

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've published my RH Classic 2019 files. The Breadbrumbs do not show correctly. see image. The breadcrumbs should read: Home>Administration>Manage Centralized Deployment>Download Release>Select Application. I recreated the Master Page (Download Release) and verified that the correct pages are linked to the Master Pages. I also recreated the pages in Project Manager. Can you tell me how to get the rest of the rest of breadcrumbs show/publish?

image.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The breadcrumbs show the structure of your table of contents. Your image suggest that the topic is at the top level of your table of contents.

If this is not the case, can you show us how your table of contents is set up and also what you have in your master page?

To add images to your post, please use the Insert Photos icon on the toolbar at the top of the reply box.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rh3.png

Included here are: 1st image - all pages that should reflect the breadcrumbs, in the same order they were in before I recreated this, 2nd image - TOC where all pages I believe should be reflected but they're not and 3rd image is the Master page. (Thanks for your response so far!)rh2.pngrh1.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This image is using the supplied sample project Employee Care.

image.png

As you can see, the breadcrumbs are accurately reflecting the TOC structure. Please post a similar picture from your output.

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Included is my image showing the RH Project Manager TOC structure, however when I publish these pages the breadcrumbs are missing for the middle three levels e.g, Admin - Manage Centralized Deployment - Download Relase. down release combined.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 0
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not the image I asked for. I want to see how the TOC is getting displayed in the output, not in the project.

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure here you go-it seems that Manage Centralized Deployment is missing from the TOCtoc2.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 0