Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Browser not finding css for Responsive HTML5

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2016 Jun 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm using Robohelp 2015 and have been compiling a project as Responsive HTML5.  It has been working great until today.  For some reason Robohelp decided to make my life miserable by not including the Azure_Blue css.

It used to look like this...

scrsht_1.png

But now it looks like this...

scrsht_2.png

Any idea how to fix this and why Robohelp decided to do this?  Keep in mind that I haven't touched a thing in regards to css.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

I just fixed it by going into the Output Setup pod/Screen Layout folder and right clicked on Azure_Blue, selected Import then navigated to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 2015\RoboHTML\ResponsiveHelpExt\Layouts\en_US and imported the Azure_Blue.slz file.  Had to delete the existing Azure_Blue in the Screen Layout folder and renamed the imported Azure_Blue1 to Azure_Blue.  Recompiled and all is good.  Just don't understand why everything got deleted in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2016 Jun 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Azure Blue layout is part of the install and you have clearly used it so I don't understand why you say RoboHelp has not included it. Why it is not displaying is another matter.

First I notice that the two images have different paths to the help. The second is a local drive. Have you tried more than one browser? Have you tried generating the help again and check the layout is selected?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2016 Jun 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to re-generate several times with the Azure Blue selected as the layout and I get the same results no matter which browser I use..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Btw.  The different paths have not been an issue in the past...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First test I would run then is to create a new single topic project to see how that works. Alternatively try one of the supplied sample projects. Click Open on the RoboHelp Starter page and then click Samples in the ribbon on the left.

Same problem?

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine with the sample.  Tried to re-build my project again but I get the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd suggest trying by creating a new Single Source Layout and choosing the Azure Blue again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just fixed it by going into the Output Setup pod/Screen Layout folder and right clicked on Azure_Blue, selected Import then navigated to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 2015\RoboHTML\ResponsiveHelpExt\Layouts\en_US and imported the Azure_Blue.slz file.  Had to delete the existing Azure_Blue in the Screen Layout folder and renamed the imported Azure_Blue1 to Azure_Blue.  Recompiled and all is good.  Just don't understand why everything got deleted in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear Rick's suggestion fixed it. I don't think it got deleted as such. There was a problem with that layout and one of the patches downloaded a later version to where you found it. I don't think the problem was the one you faced but who knows, at least your show is back on the road.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just so everybody is clear on this subject, the steps that I described above fixed the problem, not Rick's suggestion.

Thanks for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Understood but Rick was aiming at you starting with a fresh copy of the Azure Blue layout, which you achieved your way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp