Highlighted

Browsing sequence and TOC does not update correctly when publishing to HTML5

Engaged ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Robohelp 2019.0.10

I have a small RoboHelp project. After I have started it, I have had to make a new first topic/frontpage. I have updated the browsing sequence and I have updated the TOC, but the project keeps publishing with the old front/homepage. Why might that be? I would have thought that updating the browsing sequence and the TOC would give me a new front page also when publishing to HTML5. I am probably overlooking something - but what?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

By front/homepage do you mean default topic? If so, then did you change the default topic in the preset (SSL in old language)?

www.grainge.org

Topics

New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Browsing sequence and TOC does not update correctly when publishing to HTML5

Engaged ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Robohelp 2019.0.10

I have a small RoboHelp project. After I have started it, I have had to make a new first topic/frontpage. I have updated the browsing sequence and I have updated the TOC, but the project keeps publishing with the old front/homepage. Why might that be? I would have thought that updating the browsing sequence and the TOC would give me a new front page also when publishing to HTML5. I am probably overlooking something - but what?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

By front/homepage do you mean default topic? If so, then did you change the default topic in the preset (SSL in old language)?

www.grainge.org

Topics

New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

www.grainge.org

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
StudioSm LATEST
Engaged ,
Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was it ofcourse. Default topic! Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines