• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bullets don't display properly and I cannot revert to default

Participant ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please the Bullets style has changed and doesn't show properly and I tried to edit the style but cannot revert it to the default. It's in the Disc > ul.Disc style. Can you let me know how can I import the default style or the default sepcs to set?

Bullet issue.jpg

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your screenshot, it looks like the bullet is aligning with the icon image

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it doesn't align properly even with normal text. I was modifying the spaces and then this error happened in all bullets occurrences. I just need to revert to default but cannot figure out what to change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to go into the CSS editor and note these fields. In particular the second one has one setting for the bullets and one for the text. It looks like they have got messed up.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peter Please can you share with me the default sepcs for this style to change it or to replace it in the project css.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would depend on the list style being used. What I have done to get out of trouble with things like this is create a new project in a folder DO NOT OPEN PROJECT. Create each type of list in the dropdown as that is when they get added to the CSS.

Open the CSS in both projects in Source mode. Then copy and paste just the lists giving grief.

Do post back if you are still having trouble.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. I did that solution but it only worked when I replaced the whole CSS. Unfortunately, these issues always happen when updating anything in bullets or numbers styles. Not sure if this is only in my case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without seeing what you are doing when you edit, it's difficult to say why you are having this problem.

Create a new project and open the CSS in the editor. Duplicate the OL style and make the edits you want. If that goes wrong, send me the CSS describing what it is that is wrong and how it should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp