Highlighted

Can I import directly to snippets?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have FrameMaker documents with a lot of reference material (like option name/description pairs) that I want to use as snippets in my RoboHelp project. Can I configure the import to create this material as individual snippets (new topic breaks based on heading style) instead of as "topics"? If not, is there a way to convert "topics" to "snippets" as a batch?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I import directly to snippets?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have FrameMaker documents with a lot of reference material (like option name/description pairs) that I want to use as snippets in my RoboHelp project. Can I configure the import to create this material as individual snippets (new topic breaks based on heading style) instead of as "topics"? If not, is there a way to convert "topics" to "snippets" as a batch?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No and No, unfortunately.

Please consider requesting this as a new feature with Adobe: https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Tenaj321 LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, William. I have now done that.

Janet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines