Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I link a baggage file to an image? Robohelp Classic 2019

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I hope this finds you all healthy and safe during these horrible times 😞

I have a ridiculously large flowchart that I cannot make any smaller. I decided to insert it as a baggage file into my topic using an image map, and allow users to download it. The process is very unlikely to change. 

I inserted a smaller image into my topic, and wanted to allow the user to click on that image to download the fullsize version. But it does not seem to work. I can have them click and view a larger image of the flowchart, but that is not my desired outcome. Is this possible? Or do I have to settle?

Many thanks,

Anahid

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

I haven't tested but I think you will have to put the large image in a zip file. Then the user will have to download it. Otherwise instruct them to access the large image by clicking, the right click and Save Image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't tested but I think you will have to put the large image in a zip file. Then the user will have to download it. Otherwise instruct them to access the large image by clicking, the right click and Save Image.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peter,

You absolutely rock 🙂  The zip file worked perfectly linked to the image map. Thank you so much as always! ❤️ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp