• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use @font-face in RH2019 New UI?

Contributor ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have custom fonts we want to include in our on-line help. So far to no avail.

I have woff and woff2 fonts, copied into the HTML5 skin folder. But the fallback font is used anyway.

To be clear: this is NOT about the title and TOC font of the skin itself; that will be phase 2. Just the topic body font, which I can regulate with my own CSS without any advanced hacks.

My fallback body font is wingdings just to be sure which font I'm seeing, and sure enough, the output looks like a binary file 🙂 So the font-face isn't working. I tried copying the woff files from the output's skin folder to the output's root folder, but that didn't help either.

Did someone successfully use custom fonts with @Font-face in RH2019 new, HTML5 (azure)?

TOPICS
New UI , Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Demo of it working and project to download at http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/fonts/fonts.htm

www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Demo of it working and project to download at http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/fonts/fonts.htm

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also see Snippets > Miscellaneous > Item 50 for the TOC etc. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp