Highlighted

Can not open the topic linked to the section in the TOC

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my project from Robohelp2017 to Robohelp2020. After the generation of the output, I can't open the topic linked to the section in the TOC. However, I can open that topic from the homepage. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can not open the topic linked to the section in the TOC

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my project from Robohelp2017 to Robohelp2020. After the generation of the output, I can't open the topic linked to the section in the TOC. However, I can open that topic from the homepage. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Update 1 applied?

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed all TCS recently. How can I check if I have that update 1?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Help menu. At the bottom you will see 2020.0 if it is not installed, 2020.1 if it is.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  have a 2020.0.156. How and where can I get the Update 1?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help > Updates should allow you to install the update. You'll need to be logged in as an administrator, or have IT nearby to enter the admin password, I believe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0