• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not open the topic linked to the section in the TOC

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my project from Robohelp2017 to Robohelp2020. After the generation of the output, I can't open the topic linked to the section in the TOC. However, I can open that topic from the homepage. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Update 1 applied?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed all TCS recently. How can I check if I have that update 1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Help menu. At the bottom you will see 2020.0 if it is not installed, 2020.1 if it is.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  have a 2020.0.156. How and where can I get the Update 1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help > Updates should allow you to install the update. You'll need to be logged in as an administrator, or have IT nearby to enter the admin password, I believe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anastasia5EB8_0-1602151826943.png

I clicked the Check Updated button and here I can update only Illustrator and Media Encoder, but there aren't any updates for RoboHelp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a bug in 2020.0. Go to https://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads.html and download it from there.

When the next update is released, Check for Updates will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!! Now everything works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp