Highlighted

Can Robohelp 2015 work with open office?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Around last week all the systems in my company have got formatted, and I had to re-install the Adobe Tech Comm Suite 2015. But, the company has now decided to go ahead with Open Office and not MS-Office.

The issue now is that I am unable to produce a doc or pdf output from Robohelp . Does Robohelp 2015 support Open Office? Or should I request for a MS-Office license? Is there any work around? Please suggest.

​Thanks,​

Lovina Saldanha

TOPICS
Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can Robohelp 2015 work with open office?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Around last week all the systems in my company have got formatted, and I had to re-install the Adobe Tech Comm Suite 2015. But, the company has now decided to go ahead with Open Office and not MS-Office.

The issue now is that I am unable to produce a doc or pdf output from Robohelp . Does Robohelp 2015 support Open Office? Or should I request for a MS-Office license? Is there any work around? Please suggest.

​Thanks,​

Lovina Saldanha

TOPICS
Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 13, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but as far as I'm aware, unless Adobe have changed something without telling us, the answer to that is a resounding NO.

Cheers... Rick

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2017 1
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2017 0