• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Copy Scripts and Template for Responive HTML5

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping someone has ran into a similar issue, but afraid this may be too specific to my situation.

I generated a project to Responive HTML 5 output and need to move the files onto a server so that the project can be linked to my company's website. But, I can't copy over the template and scripts (whxdata) folders. I can move everything else except these folders and each time I try it, I get an error message that says I need permission to move the folder. I have Admin rights to the server I'm copying to, so I don't know why it's restricting me.

Is there a way around this or to fix this? Thank you for any advice/help you can provide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you generate the help? It should be as simple as copying the \!SSL!\Responsive HTML5\ folder contents to whatever folder you have on your web server to host the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The RoboHelp project is saved locally on my computer. I've also tried generating the webhelp to the folders on the server, but I still get denied access. Are there specific permissions on the template and whxdata folders?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, nothing special on any of the folders created in the generated help. Are you getting a message from your c:\ drive when you copy or from the web server when you paste? Have you tried using FTP software to copy the output up to the web server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I think I've uncovered the issue. We had some server updates at my company and the files within those folders (.js and .min) were not whitelisted as accepetable files within that specific server. I have to get our helpdesk to put them on the whitelist so I can edit them. Oh, the joys of working in IT! I'l llet you know if anything else comes up. Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp