• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't generate TOC in WebHelp. My linked FrameMaker doc and TOC in RoboHelp look OK, though

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to generate WebHelp for the first time. I linked a FrameMaker book to a project in RoboHelp and auto-created a TOC, which looks OK in RoboHelp

RH_TOC.PNG

Then I right click on WebHelp (Primary Layout) and generate with the default skin and default TOC.

However, then there's no Contents in my output:

WebHelp.png

Also, only the first page "Introduction" is there, none of the rest.

FrameMaker 11, RoboHelp 10, Technical Communication Suite 3

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Laura

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Make sure you’re all patched up with the fixes for browser security changes (see Willam’s site wvanweelden.eu) I suspect that’s what’s interfering with seeing the TOC. BTW, you know that you could have used your FM TOC as the RH one if you had told the Conversion Settings to use it (your FM IX file too if you wanted also)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you’re all patched up with the fixes for browser security changes (see Willam’s site wvanweelden.eu) I suspect that’s what’s interfering with seeing the TOC. BTW, you know that you could have used your FM TOC as the RH one if you had told the Conversion Settings to use it (your FM IX file too if you wanted also)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updating did resolve my issue. And thanks for the TOC tip - it looks much better already.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Laura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp