• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open PDFs in generated HTML Help file

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp 2017. I have RH topics containing links to PDFs that reside in one of the RH project folders. I can generate the project and open the index. html file in a browser, but when I click on any of the PDF links, the PDFs do not open.

My co-worker is able to open the PDFs on her laptop, so I imagine there is some setting I need to change on my laptop. I'm not sure it is is a RH setting, a browser setting, or a Windows setting.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're both using the same set of HTML files & theirs works & yours doesn't, then I would be looking at what browser you both are using and whether you have the same settings with popups etc. Also check the HTML to see where it thinks the PDF is located - maybe your machine doesn't see that path the way theirs does?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp