Highlighted

Can you plug in a chat bot to RH 2017?

New Here ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a responsive HTML5 project using RH 2017 and my company is looking into adding a chat bot to the help. We are experimenting with Microsoft Q+A to compile the chat bot. Is it possible to plug in the chat bot to my RH project? Or, if I can't do it with Microsoft's Q+A, is there a different chat bot software we can use that is compatible with RH 2017?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you plug in a chat bot to RH 2017?

New Here ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a responsive HTML5 project using RH 2017 and my company is looking into adding a chat bot to the help. We are experimenting with Microsoft Q+A to compile the chat bot. Is it possible to plug in the chat bot to my RH project? Or, if I can't do it with Microsoft's Q+A, is there a different chat bot software we can use that is compatible with RH 2017?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Amitoj LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With RH2017 that may not be possible but we do have some interesting items on our roadmap for RH2020. May be if you could send me an email with your specific use case, we could discuss more.

Thanks

Amitoj Singh

amisingh@adobe.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines