Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot delete active review

Contributor ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RoboHelp 2020.5.71

I have a couple old "active" reviews I want to delete. I found this recent post, How to delete active reviews? but using the new Delete option in RoboHelp results in an error: 

KarenMinOR_0-1626197436892.png

The Help menu does not have an option to view the error log, so I can't tell what went wrong or how to fix it. Is there another way to delete old "active" reviews?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According Vivek, that got fixed in Update 5 - you'd better contact support about what's going on in your system - see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the two projects that show up in the Review tab are reviews I created before I installed Update 5. They show up no matter which project I have open -- aren't they supposed to appear only for the project they were created in?

While I wait for my IT dept to connect with Support, I tried some troubleshooting on my own. Here's what I've noticed:

When I create a review, it shows up in the Active Reviews list. After I select one or more topics and click the Share button, while RH is churning to create the review, the review DISAPPEARS from the Active Review list, never to be seen again. The review link is live, however, and I can add comments and so forth.

<rub chin emoji>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have thought a review should only appear in the relevant project. I'm wondering if you are just getting the error with ones that are not related to the project?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I wondered too. I wanted to create a test review to see if I could delete it, but then the reviews started disappearing. So I reinstalled RH and upgraded to Update 5. The problem -- creating a review that vanishes after I share it -- remains:

KarenMinOR_0-1626278662661.png

The link it created is live, but the review doesn't show up in Active Reviews. If I close that Test Review tab, it's gone forever. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a review, it shows up in the Active Reviews list. After I select one or more topics and click the Share button, while RH is churning to create the review, the review DISAPPEARS from the Active Review list, never to be seen again.

That sounds familiar. Wondering if there is a similar post?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering, do you have the Creative Cloud Desktop application installed? You don't have to have a Creative Cloud subscription but you do need to desktop app. It should show in your Start menu as Adobe Creative Cloud.

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/creative-cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do, yes. In fact, it just finished updating InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's about all I can think of. Let us know how you get on with Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp