• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot mark an Active Review as completed

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to mark any active review as "Complete." The user guide says to right-click or click the meatballs on the review in the active review panel, then click "Complete." I only have the "Open" option. I have tried this on the review title and the individual chapters in the review. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is the option not available for me?

The review I'm trying to close has been shared with a collaborator and I have resolved comments on it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What point version of RH?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 2020.4.173. I updated last week. The Review tool did not work for me before this update, so I'm not sure if the Completed option was there before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please use the photo icon to insert images within the post. Seeing an image inline with the text makes it easier for anyone answering or viewing the post.

At the moment it is not possible to mark reviews as closed. That will be in a future update.

There is a back door way of removing all reviews but assuming you want the completed reviews, you will have to wait the update.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp