• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change href link of Logo in responsive HTML 5 output

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to change the href link set over the Logo in responsive HTML 5 output. RoboHelp 2015 automatically set the link to the home of the help but I need to point to the home of the web site. In the index.html the href is related to rh.consts('DEFAULT_TOPIC'), someone knows how to change this value?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Unfortunately this likely isn't as straightforward as one would hope. If you look at the files in the generated output folder you will find one named projectdata.js.

For me, mine was found here:

C:\Projects\RibbonTest\!SSL!\Responsive_HTML5\template\scripts

When you open that file in a text editor, you will see the following line:

rh.consts('START_FILEPATH', encodeURI('index.htm'));

That is the URL basically that opens and presents the help.

Certainly you can change it to read something different. I tried using www.cnn.com.

And after updating things, when I tried to click the logo, it tried to navigate to this URL:

file:///C:/Projects/RibbonTest/!SSL!/Responsive_HTML5/www.cnn.com#t=First_Topic.htm

If you look again at the projectdata.js file, you see a line that looks like this:

rh.consts('DEFAULT_TOPIC', encodeURI("#First_Topic.htm".substring(1)));

I've tried monkeying with these settings a fair amount and nothing I've found so far allows me to change it.

I'm thinking we need Willam van Weelden​ to pop in and advise on this one.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just found a workaround: changed  the file YOUR_PROJECT_PATH\!ScreenLayout!\Azure_Blue\Topic.slp with a text editor, adding <a href "http://www.mywebsite.com" style="width:40px;height:40px; display:block"></a>

inside the DIV with class "logo" (just before  ).

Then recompile the output in Responsive HTML5 format and it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp