• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing the default first page in Robohelp

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2006 Aug 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked through the manual and have been unable to change the default page that opens up when you push 'generate primary layout in robohelp. Currently when i generate primary view it opens on a very unimportant page. I want it to open on the title page i have created. Can anybody tell me how i would go about doing this.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Aug 13, 2006 Aug 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peterrae and welcome to our community

If you expand your Single Source Layouts pseudo folder, then double click the layout. You should notice an area on the first dialog labeled "Default topic". There is generally a button to the right of the field that allows you to browse and select a new topic to nominate it as the new default.

Hopefully this helps... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where might this Single Source Layouts pseudo folder be? What's a pseudo folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not really a folder anymore in the updated RH versions - it's a pod that lists all the types of output you can generate - WebHelp, Responsive HTML5, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp