Highlighted

chm shows different fonts in TOC and main section

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Opensans font in the bagage file and created Webhelp. The font was successfully embedded in this output.

When I generated the chm from this output, the Opensans font appears only in TOC and not in the main section.

Please suggest.

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

chm shows different fonts in TOC and main section

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Opensans font in the bagage file and created Webhelp. The font was successfully embedded in this output.

When I generated the chm from this output, the Opensans font appears only in TOC and not in the main section.

Please suggest.

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked the webhelp works on a machine without that font installed? Adding the font as a baggage file only uploads the font file, it does not install it on the user's machine. If you find it is not, then see http://www.grainge.org/demos/fontawesome on my site.

I don't know if the method can work in a CHM and I'm surprised it is appearing in the TOC. Maybe again only on a machine with that font installed? Try using the script that generates a CHM from WebHelp. Maybe that would work. Again do test on a machine without OpenSans installed.

www.grainge.org

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2020 0