• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CHM window won't close or show tripane

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Robohelp 2015. I can generate an HTML CHM; however, the window is fixed in a portion of the screen, won't close using windows controls, and only shows the content pane. I've created new windows and tables of contents, but the results are the same.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Can you post a screen capture of the following?

Click the Output tab then Output Setup. This should ensure the Output Setup pod is in view.

tmp2.png

Expand the Windows section and double-click the Window being used.

Then click the Advanced Properties button.

Then click the Styles tab, Screen capture the tab settings and post it here.

tmp3.png

My suspicion is that you will find one of the check boxes there has been enabled. If so, clearing it and recompiling the project should take care of it.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rick:

I realized that the problem owed to a faulty table of contents--one that got corrupted when I upgrade to version 2015. Once I deleted and regenerated that, all was fine. Why that would have also resulted in my not being able to move the Help window physically across the screen is another issue--but one I need not concern myself with now. Thanks for your attempt.

Best,

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp