• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CHM with Skin Not Working in RoboHelp 2020

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In RoboHelp 2019, I used WebHelp to CHM to generate a CHM file that had a skin. In the RH2020, there is no WebHelp to CHM option that I can find. If I generate a Microsoft HTML Help output, the CHM is generated without a skin. I can't figure out a way to get the skin on this output.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The converter was only in 2019 Classic. 2019 New UI and 2020 both have very different code and the converter could not be ported. Another factor is that strictly speaking 2020 does not have webhelp in the same sense as Classic versions. You either use the frameless (recommended going forward) or responsive skins. They can be set to not resize as the window size changes so that they are effectively the same as webhelp.

Sorry but there is no workaround.

The About RoboHelp sample project that ships with 2020 covers the new features and the changes.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp