• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

conditional expression playing havoc on dropdowns

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have two related projects (RH10) that have two types of dropdowns. H2s are dropdowns that have twisties. There are also dropdowns for "for example" and "show screen" that have a separate hyperlink style that includes an image -- I'll call these "other dropdowns".

In my project, all works just peachy. In my coworker's project, some of the "other dropdowns" don't work in the output (they're fine in the preview).

Long story short to condense an afternoon of frustration testing scenarios:

• She remembered that she added conditions to her project. There is no conditional text in any dropdowns, however there is conditional text in the topics where these dropdowns are not working.
  • If I generate without applying the conditional expression, all the dropdowns work fine.
  • If I generate with the conditional expression, the "other dropdowns" do not work in any topics that have conditional text (but do work in any topics that have no conditional text).

Many thanks for any ideas from anyone whose brains are functioning better than ours on a Friday afternoon...

Laurie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, just was going to give you the old site, but it redirects to the new bugbase too. Shoot TCS Support an e-mail – tcs.support@adobe.com<mailto:tcs.support@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but the best I could do was try and make you smile. I'm unaware of a patch or fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

better than smile, my coworker came running to see what I was LOLing about

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp