• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Configure "Include all words in search" to be selected by default?

Enthusiast ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 2020.

Generating Responsive HTML 5, Azure.

For the Search tab in the output, is there a way to configure/deploy the output so that the "Include all words in search" option is selected by default? Users would still be able to unselect it. I'm curious if there's a setting in one of the JS files in the output to control this. 

I'm not sure we need this - I think the issue could be resolved via training for our end user(s). But, if there's a setting, we could see if it solves some of the complaints we've received (too many search results).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no UI way of controlling this that I know of. I guess it might be possible to edit a JS file, please let me know if you find how. 🙂

Putting the search in quotes is the nearest but Please follow this link to request features. https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to your feature request in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.I realise that's not the same thing.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp