Highlighted

Content not displaying in Responsive HTML5 Output

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inherited a few projects, copied all project files over to my machine exactly as they existed on the previous writer's machine, but when I go to generate the output, the main content window is blank, and when clicking a link from the TOC on the left, the content flashes briefly, but then the screen returns to just the frame with no content where it should be. Attaching screenshot. As a note, one of the 3 projects I inherited generates fine, while the other two do not. We've investigated everything that has occurred to us that might impact this, but when the previous writer generates the output with the project files I send her, it generates fine. Help! Projects were created in Robohelp 2015, which I am also running.

robohelp1.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

Have you applied the patches? Check your version against your colleagues.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Content not displaying in Responsive HTML5 Output

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inherited a few projects, copied all project files over to my machine exactly as they existed on the previous writer's machine, but when I go to generate the output, the main content window is blank, and when clicking a link from the TOC on the left, the content flashes briefly, but then the screen returns to just the frame with no content where it should be. Attaching screenshot. As a note, one of the 3 projects I inherited generates fine, while the other two do not. We've investigated everything that has occurred to us that might impact this, but when the previous writer generates the output with the project files I send her, it generates fine. Help! Projects were created in Robohelp 2015, which I am also running.

robohelp1.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

@petergrainge

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter, I'm in the midst of this now with my helpdesk. I'll update if this fixes the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines