• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Context-sensitive Help error

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling with this for a while. I added a new topic and mapped the ID. But when I place the .chm file in my application and then open the application to the appropriate screen and press F1, I get an error message: "Failed to launch help." The problem is only with the new topic. F1 is working for all other topics, and if I open Help and search for the new topic, I can find it. But I'd like it to show up when I press F1. Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I know it's easy to fall into the trap of finger pointing, but it sure sounds to me as if there may be an issue on the developer's end. But even though I say that, I'd still double-check the Context Sensitive area of RoboHelp to ensure the new topic is properly mapped to the header (.h) file.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp