• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert from Webhelp layout to HTML5 layout

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have what may or may not be a simple question. We currently have a project published using the Webhelp layout. If I wanted to convert this to one of the HTML5 layouts, would it be as simple as republishing. Will this break any context sensetive links on the website? 

Thank you for any help you can provide. I appreciate it. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes & probably -  can't confirm it, but check Peter Grainge's site (grainge.org) on how CSH calls change with HTML5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Calling responsive help requires different calls. There is a page on my site about Calling Help.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this also true if we use MAP IDs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe so. The page was written with a lot of input from someone who knows way more than I do. It's all covered there.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds good. Thank you very much. I appreciate all your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp