Highlighted

Converting File from Classic to 2019 how long

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started the conversion of my 2017 classic project which is about 2 gigs of size.  It has been over an hour is that normal? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Converting File from Classic to 2019 how long

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started the conversion of my 2017 classic project which is about 2 gigs of size.  It has been over an hour is that normal? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you mean you are converting your Classic version to the new 2019 rather than upgrading to 2019 Classic.

If you have Update 8 applied, there is an issue with upgrading but there is a fix for that. Take a look at RoboHelp 2019 on my site. There is a link there to a later build that you can download from Adobe.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines