Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have a multilayered index like this:

Tequila

Tequila 3030

Tequila Julio

Siete Leguas

I have tried adding the sublayers as Sub Keywords, but when I generate the html5 it seems not to work. I have tried making the subkeywords cross reference to the header keyword, but that does not seem to work either. I feel pretty certain this can be made to work but I am probably overlooking something? .... Can anyone help?

Best regards

Bjørn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create multilayered index?

Engaged ,
Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have a multilayered index like this:

Tequila

Tequila 3030

Tequila Julio

Siete Leguas

I have tried adding the sublayers as Sub Keywords, but when I generate the html5 it seems not to work. I have tried making the subkeywords cross reference to the header keyword, but that does not seem to work either. I feel pretty certain this can be made to work but I am probably overlooking something? .... Can anyone help?

Best regards

Bjørn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing you are using RoboHelp but which version?

Also which skin are you using and does it fail in more than one browser?

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2019 0