• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a Skin

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just downloaded RoboHelp 2019 after using RoboHelp 11. I am a novice, for sure, but needing and willing to learn!

I need to create a skin with a graphic that I've created. How do I do that? Where can I go to learn how to create a skin that I can import into RoboHelp 2019?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

You are on some pretty unstable ground at the moment. 2019 isn't "feature complete" and things are in a constant state of flux until it becomes feature complete.

But I'll play along here. The first thing you need to determine is your output type. (WebHelp, Responsive HTML 5, Microsoft HTML Help, etc.)

Once you determine that, you can decide on what "skin" and the capabilities you have available for skinning.

So what is your output type?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WebHelp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So in 2019 it's going to be a bit of a crap shoot. You begin by clicking the Output tab, then the Skins button, then the plus symbol and finally New WebHelp Skin.

Snag_28cd1eed.png

You then choose the base layout, give it a name and click Done.

Snag_28d075e8.png

Once you have done this, it's a matter of clicking the area you want to modify, then noting where the red selection appears in the middle panel, then interacting with all the things in the right panel to change the items you want to change.

Snag_28d4b5bc.png

Hopefully that's enough to get you started.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp