• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating PDF

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2016 Jan 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty much a novice with RH, but have muddled through just about everything except the printed docs.  I did create a PDF in a previous version of RH (7,8,9)...not sure.  I have Word 2013 and have updated RH, but, here's what I get.  When I select printed Documentation, I occasionally get a 'Parameter Incorrect' error, but clicking OK, goes right around it.  In the first window, I get this:

1.PNG

Empty TOC etc.  I click Next

2.PNG

Now, this looks to me like I should be ready to go....but I click Next

And here is where everything goes downhill:

3.PNG

Now, when I originally created this entire piece, I selected the Microsoft HTML Help (CHM) function, however, when I did this in previous versions, it worked fine.  I am assuming since the 'section layout' is basically empty, there is nothing moving there?  Do I have to create this entire thing by hand?

I've been looking in the forums, and the Help PDF, but cannot find an answer.  My best guess here is that something is broken but I have no idea what. 

Help !!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to be slow to reply but hopefully this will help.

See Item 14 at Snippets.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp