Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating superscripts/subscripts in RH 2019

Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

Do the function buttons to create a superscript or a subscript work?

If yes, how can you make a character into a superscript/subscript.

I tried by selecting the character and pressing the button, but nothing happens.

I'm new to RH 2019 and am working with the Trial version.

I can't find anything about it in the PDF documentation.

Thanks in advance for feedback & solution.

Regards,

Carel.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tested with Update 8 applied and both are working as they should.

Check your version has Update 8 applied by going to Help > About. The trial versions are supposed to be up to date but maybe you downloaded before Update 8 was released? You can update the trial if required.

I am not sure Update 8 is required but I can only test in that version.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peter,

Thanks for getting back to me. The Trial I have is Update 8.

Now that I know that the buttons work, can you tell me how sub- and superscripting is done in RH 2019?

Thanks again & regards,

Carel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simply selected the characters I wanted as subscript and clicked the icon.

Peter Grainge

www.grainge.org

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Yes, that's what I tried as well and how I expected it to work, but nothing happened.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Thanks for your help; I appreciate it.

Regards,

Carel.

-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us know how you get on.

When you reply could you please not include the email sent to you, just send email the reply. The system doesn't strip it out so the thread gets very long. Thanks.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

I found out how to do it. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Carel.

-

Origineel Bericht----

Van : forums_noreply@adobe.com

Datum : 20/08/2019 09:21

Aan : scansite@planet.nl

Onderwerp : Creating superscripts/subscripts in RH 2019

Creating superscripts/subscripts in RH 2019 created by Peter Grainge in RoboHelp - View the full discussion

Let us know how you get on.

When you reply could you please not include the email sent to you, just send email the reply. The system doesn't strip it out so the thread gets very long. Thanks.

http://www.grainge.org/images_dw/general/acp_logo.jpg

http://www.grainge.org/twitter.jpg @petergrainge

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/11220360#11220360 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/11220360#11220360

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in RoboHelp by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp