I am using Robohelp 2015 to create help files in the WebHelp format. Last week, my client reported that the submitted help files are failing the security vulnerability test. I have attached a sample of the issue reported. I can send the complete report if so required.
They are moving to a different server which has high security system in place. The production promote date is fast approaching and I am unable to find a fix for the same. I tried the fixes suggested in the following sites:
But, the client is reporting the same issue. Could you please let me know what I should do as soon as possible so that I can fix it before the production promote.
I have amended your version to RoboHelp 2015 as version 15 does not exist yet.
From time to time we see posts such as yours and in most cases it is a case of the tool being over zealous. I know that doesn't help you but the problem is that most of those who support this forum are not qualified to assist. I have reached out to see if anyone can respond.
See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.
Thank you very much, Peter. Hoping for a solution soon.
Please share the full report with us (you can send me private message). We can analyze if some of those were fixed in later releases.
Would it be possible for you to try out the Responsive HTML5 output in RH 2015, as we have fixed security vulnerabilities for this HTML5-Based output format.