• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CSH Test fails to display topic

Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a merged project by linking FrameMaker documents in RH. When I generate the Multiscreen HTML5 output, the TOC displays all the topics and the context-senstive help also works. However, when I open the CSH test in the toolbox to test if my MapIDs actually work, the TOC is not displayed at all. I have to give the files to the developer but before I do so, I have to make sure the MapIDs work. I'm using TCS 2017. Can I get some help on this, please? Our developers will access the online help using a URL. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know that this is a user-to-user forum, right? Anyway, some questions -
Why are you creating Multiscreen HTML5 instead of Responsive HTML5? Is your RH2017 all up to date? Was this working before and now doesn't? Or has it never worked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Multiscreen HTML5 because that's what I've used in the past and it worked for our previous project. Yes, RH2017 is up to date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so you have a working project & one that doesn't work - what are the differences? That should point you in a direction to check out - there's got to be something not the same between them.
ps - most places dropped multiscreen in favour of responsive because of the multiple number of files you have to have in the output for all the different resolutions - responsive handles it all with one set. That's where Adobe is concentrating on these days, output-wise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp