• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CSS opens in SharePoint Designer instead of Styles dialogue box

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RH 2015, I am trying to edit the CSS sheet for an HTML5 screen layout. I don't know what I did, but before I did "it", the .css file in Output Setup had a Notepad-like icon and I was able to open it in the usual dialogue box. The layout elements looked like this:

layout-editable-css.gif

Then after the unknown event, most of the objects' icons turned into the baggage file icon, including the one for the css:

layout-uneditable-css.gif

Worse yet, when I double-click the file now, it tries to open SharePoint Designer. I captured the first image in this post from a separate project after I found this problem, so this is not a RoboHelp-wide problem. How do I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In RoboHelp 2015 Release, click File > Options.

From the ensuing dialog, click File Association and see if there is anything there for CSS.

tmp3.png

Also, if you locate the CSS and double-click it using Windows File Explorer, what opens?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file associations in RoboHelp have returned to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Soooo, did it correct itself as mysteriously as it started? Or did you take some action to make it happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was a mysterious correction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp