• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom buttons are not appearing in WebHelp Pro published version

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've created custom Back and Forward buttons in a skin that appear in other help projects but when I import the skin into two specific projects, the custom buttons do not appear. when published as WebHelp Pro on the server. They do not appear on the Window Properties window to be selected. They do appear if I generate WebHelp output. They also appear when I view the generated WebHelp Pro project within RoboHelp. But the buttons do not appear when the project is published to the server. I have two projects where the custom buttons do not appear.

I'm using RoboHelp 10 on Windows 7. I'm publishing to a RoboHelp server.

This issue is similar to https://forums.adobe.com/message/2286356#expires_in=86399993&token_type=bearer&access_token=eyJhbGci... but it is different in that I cannot select them on the Windows Property window.

Here is the screen where the custom buttons are defined within the skin.

Skin_Definition.jpg

Here is my Window Properties window without the buttons listed in my two projects where the buttons are not being published.

Help_Buttons_Not_on_Windows_Properties.jpg

Here is my other project where the buttons are listed.

Window_Property_with_buttons.jpg

What I've Tried:

I've deleted the skin and re-imported and added back to the skin gallery.

I've deleted and redefined the Windows definition.

I opened the ppf file in a text editor and added the custom properties from my project where this is working.

I copied the ppf file from my working project and renamed it in the new project. This worked until I had to remove the Glossary button as this project doesn't have a glossary. It replaced all the custom settings and I lost the buttons again.

Thank you for whatever advice or assistance you can offer,

Nita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are properties for WebHelp Pro. Are you publishing to RoboHelp Server? (This is a separate product that is purchased and installed in addition to RoboHelp or TCS.)

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OP implies that they’re publishing to a RoboHelp server, but not “RoboHelp Server” – so I’m not 100% sure either Rick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am publishing to the RoboHelp server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RoboHelp Server with capital S (separate product sold by Adobe)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp