• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom logo in top left of responsive html5 skin (azure) doesn't appear

Contributor ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH2019.0.8, New UI. Azure skin for HTML5 output.

I have added a custom square logo file to the Azure skin with Layout > Header > Logo.

The image shows up in the editor, but does not appear in the HTML output. You can only see the background color of the header in the output, but not the image.

I have tried different image resolutions, moving the image as far back as possible in the layers, different image types (svg, png, jpg), different color depths, nothing works.

The original logo file that comes with the skin (logo.png) displays just fine. What am I doing wrong? 

TOPICS
New UI , Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

I noticed that the file that was working had only a single word for a filename: logo.png. My logo filename contained spaces. So I added underscores to my own logo file, and now it works.

No error messages that I was using illegal characters when I selected the logo file with spaces. A bit strange, but anyway, if you have the same problem, use underscores instead of spaces, and you'll be golden.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that the file that was working had only a single word for a filename: logo.png. My logo filename contained spaces. So I added underscores to my own logo file, and now it works.

No error messages that I was using illegal characters when I selected the logo file with spaces. A bit strange, but anyway, if you have the same problem, use underscores instead of spaces, and you'll be golden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem and did what you suggested and it worked! The logo appeared in the output file in the top left corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp