Customize a Mini Toc

Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with RoboHelp 2019 (2019.0.14) - not the Classic version. I see in the RoboHelp User Guide that you can customize a Mini Toc. It says: "Click the Mini TOC placeholder to set its properties." 

However, when I do as instructed, I get a warning that: "It is read only content"

Any ideas? How can I customize the Mini TOC?

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

When you click in the Mini TOC you should see the options in Properties on the right. Change Contents and other settings as required. 

image.png

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Customize a Mini Toc

Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with RoboHelp 2019 (2019.0.14) - not the Classic version. I see in the RoboHelp User Guide that you can customize a Mini Toc. It says: "Click the Mini TOC placeholder to set its properties." 

However, when I do as instructed, I get a warning that: "It is read only content"

Any ideas? How can I customize the Mini TOC?

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

When you click in the Mini TOC you should see the options in Properties on the right. Change Contents and other settings as required. 

image.png

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is meant is that you can customise the styles in the CSS.

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By default, it displays a header (the word "Contents") and headings 1-4. I want to remove the word "Contents" or change it to something else and only display headings 1-3.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 0
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think those changes are possible but to be sure I need to know which skin you are using.

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Indigo Blue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I meant "Azure Blue"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 0
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 0