• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Decrease space between bullet and sentence

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any control that will decrease the space between the bullets and sentences? It looks fine on the desktop, but when viewed in all three browsers there's too much space. I am using RoboHelp 11 with WebHelp as my primary layout.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Depends on the HTML of the bullet lines and the corresponding CSS applied. Are the bullets considered HTML lists or just text?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends on the HTML of the bullet lines and the corresponding CSS applied. Are the bullets considered HTML lists or just text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've let this project sit for awhile and just got back to it. I know I had created my own styles, but it doesn't seem to be in there now and I'm now using the default CSS. Darn!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp