• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting a TOC

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During the attempt to rename a project (by edititing the hhp file and starting over ) it occured that the new TOC was empty. So I created a new TOC and imported an existing one into it.

After that I now have two TOCs for choice. Just wanted to delete the old (empty one) since it's useless to me now. But the DELETE option in the right click menu is geyed out. So is not the DELETEoption for the TOC that was initially there. Strange, Whay can't I delete that one?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

I'm guessing that one is still designated as the Default. Right click the other TOC and set that as Default.

Fixed?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing that one is still designated as the Default. Right click the other TOC and set that as Default.

Fixed?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. That fixed it. Although when setting the default to the new one and immediately after that deleting the old default, RH9 crashed and the change was ineffective. Starting RH9 again, changeing the Default to the new one, closing the project, re-opeining it and then deleting the old default worked without having it crash.

Anyway, got it solved, thanks.

--

Christoph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp