• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Developer Forum

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a creator of content and want our developer to estimate time required to take the help that I create and make it available in web-based sofware.  Is there a forum or documentation that will help him to understand what is required to be done?   

TOPICS
New UI , Output presets , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The short answer is No, not here.

I would expect that to be on forums that the developer uses generally. It will depend on the the tool they use, type of help output and the number of topics. There is information on my site about calling help but I can't help with the time required.

I suggest you change your forum name from your email address unless you are expecting some solicitors to advise you they have funds to distribute in exchange for a fee.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd recommend asking this dedicated team for help. They're pretty experienced and can fix any issue and I really hope they'll be able to help. You can also visit their site and check out other services they provide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp