Highlighted

Disable/Hide Index in Responsive HTML5 Layout

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to hide my Index in a RoboHelp 2017 project (AzureBlue layout). In the Customize Selected Layout, I select the Index property as false, and then click Save. When I return to this layout, True displays, so it is not saving. Is there an additional step I need to take?

RoboHelp Layout.png

Topics

Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Disable/Hide Index in Responsive HTML5 Layout

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to hide my Index in a RoboHelp 2017 project (AzureBlue layout). In the Customize Selected Layout, I select the Index property as false, and then click Save. When I return to this layout, True displays, so it is not saving. Is there an additional step I need to take?

RoboHelp Layout.png

Topics

Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't fancy what Jeff has pointed you to, I just tested with 2017 and the change saved as it should.

It might be worth selecting a fresh copy of the skin from the Gallery and trying that. You will need to give it a different name. Add "2" to the end?

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines