• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DocBook export from robohelp 2015

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2015 Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a export from our technical writer using the 2015 demo.

The export was in xml using docbook.

There are some redundant markup in the xml

<section role="RHC.DUMMY">
<title role="RHC.DUMMY"/>
<simpara role="RHC.DUMMY"/>
<para> </para>
</section>

Is there any way to prevent redundant markup like this during export?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 16, 2015 Sep 16, 2015

The XML output (in this case DOCBOOK) is generated using XSLT. By modifying the XSLT, you control exactly how the output will work. The XSL used by RoboHelp is located in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 2015\RoboHTML\XmlSupportExt\DocBook_HDF

This is far from ideal, but short of (a) automating a cleanup of the sources after generation or (b) logging a bug report with Adobe, this is the only solution that I can think of.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2015 Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The XML output (in this case DOCBOOK) is generated using XSLT. By modifying the XSLT, you control exactly how the output will work. The XSL used by RoboHelp is located in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 2015\RoboHTML\XmlSupportExt\DocBook_HDF

This is far from ideal, but short of (a) automating a cleanup of the sources after generation or (b) logging a bug report with Adobe, this is the only solution that I can think of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp