Copied

can i sign a document in blue

TOPICS
Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

document signing

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can i sign a document in blue

TOPICS
Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 03, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are asking in the wrong place. This forum is for printed documents that have been created using Adobe's RoboHelp product. Your question does not look as if it is related to that.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2017 0
Amebr LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that on the forum page, if you look at the More Like This section to the right of the post, a couple of posts in other forums seem to be asking the same question. One of those might help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2017 0