Highlighted

Does Adobe have a cloud service for hosting customer documentation?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm sure the answer is NO, but my DEV/Business team is asking me to find this out.

We are creating Responsive HTML5 documentation w/ RH2017. Does anyone know whether Adobe offers a cloud-hosting service to allow customers to host their generated help systems in their cloud? I think our team is trying to find the best location to host our docs, and the question came up whether Adobe offered any service like this. I cannot find it anywhere on the Adobe.com site if they do.

Thank you,

Tabby W.

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does Adobe have a cloud service for hosting customer documentation?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm sure the answer is NO, but my DEV/Business team is asking me to find this out.

We are creating Responsive HTML5 documentation w/ RH2017. Does anyone know whether Adobe offers a cloud-hosting service to allow customers to host their generated help systems in their cloud? I think our team is trying to find the best location to host our docs, and the question came up whether Adobe offered any service like this. I cannot find it anywhere on the Adobe.com site if they do.

Thank you,

Tabby W.

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at the moment.

Help cannot be run from many cloud services such as Dropbox as they are not configured to run web sites, which is effectively what a help output is.

Hopefully someone can suggest a suitable cloud host.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 0
TabbyW LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!! I appreciate your quick reply!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 0